1. All submissions should be from university/college students. Our demographic and target market is Provo and Orem, UT so we prefer that submissions be from students in this area.
2. On the first page of your submission, print your name, email address and telephone number. If you're submitting for a particular column, note that as well.
3. For art or photograph submissions, please make sure that all submissions are a minimum resolution of 300 dots per inch (dpi). We accept the following formats: .ai, .eps, .psd, .jpeg, .pdf. We can only accept 9MB or less files, so if your file is large than this, please send us a smaller version and we will request a larger version if we decide to publish it.
4. After you share a story, art or photo, please be patient. We receive a lot of email, and it takes our small staff a while to catch up. We may hold your material for consideration in a future issue without informing you first, but we will let you know if we publish it.
5. By submitting material for publication, you grant Schooled Magazine, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees use of the material, including your name. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner or appropriate place. We may contact you via phone or E-mail regarding your submission.
6. Schooled Magazine does not offer payment for your work, but offers you an opportunity to publish your work and build up your resume in a respected medium.
7. Fill out the submission form at www.schooledmagazine.com to submit our work. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.